Sunday, December 4, 2011

How Can I Get Approved For a Credit Card?

I don't have any credit but I'd like to build it. I've been denied for countless credit cards because of "insufficient credit history". How do they expect me to build credit if no one gives me a chance? I need a card which I can be approved for (with no credit),** with no annual fee and **no application/start-up fee. Can anyone please help me out?|||I recently applied for about 7-8 cards and got denied for every single one! Their reason was because I don't have enough credit. I have a lot of things in my credit report that are 'in good standing' but that's not enough. I've tried those match-making sites and none of it worked for me. Finally, the other day I decided to try a Chevron gas credit card and I was approved immediately!!! I'd also suggest you try it out, can't hurt, right? Good luck to you!|||The quickest and easiest way to get credit history is to become an authorized user on someone else's card. This means you are authorized to use their account but are not liable for the charges. If someone you know (ie, your parents) have good credit, get them to put you on one of their cards. All you need do is make one purchase and it will go on your report. You can even give them back the card or cut it up if they're worried about you going on a spending spree.





THEN, when account is listed; apply for your own card. I've included a link below where you can see if Bank of America will pre-approve you for a card. It's a "soft pull", so this won't affect your score until you fully apply.





If no one will make you an AU and all else fails... you can get a secured card. Save up some money ($500 is the norm) and go to your bank. They will put the money in an account and give you a card with an equal limit. Then you can start building history. Use the card for things you can afford, pay in full and on time. Then after a year or so apply for an unsecured card.





Also, always remember to pay on time. ALWAYS. Missing a payment or paying late is the most simple and easy way to ruin your credit, as well as costing you money.|||Be very careful when selecting a credit card. There are credit card companies that will take you, but before you get the card it will have so many fees on it, that you will owe them $300.





If I was you, I would open up a bank account and get a credit card where you can add money too it. After a while, when the bank sees that you are responsible with your funds, they will start to give you credit. I think it is called a secured credit card.|||You don't HAVE to get a gas credit card. The problem with the answers here so far is that they all are giving you limited answers, saying how hard it is to get one. Look, the best way to get a credit card when you're just starting out is by using a match service. The deal store has a link to one of the top match making services on the web, so it wouldn't hurt to try out that one since it's free. You can go the bank route, but note that it takes awhile for a bank to approve you. You have to show them that you have money and will be able to pay it off each month.





The link is in my source for the deal stores offer.





-MasterJ|||If you're a student, look into a student credit card. Sites like findcollegecards are a great resource to use. If you're not a student, I would highly recommend you look into a secured credit card.|||You have to start with gas station credit cards. You also have to pay on time every month, you cannot pay in full and be done with it. Then apply for Macy's or other store. Same thing, you have to pay something every month.|||I think you should ahve proper documents ready for it. You should have good transaction bank account and lots of point to cover I cant write long articles here.

No comments:

Post a Comment