Monday, December 12, 2011

How does the fifth-third student credit card work?

I got in the mail a student credit card from fifth-third. I was just wondering how it works... It says dat it is paired with my student checking account so does it mean that my credit limit is what i have on my checkings account or is it like all other credit cards?|||It means that if you don't pay off the card, the bank will seize your checking account for the full balance. Then if you have any outstanding checks out there somewhere, you'll be hit will NSF fees for each check that is presented for payment.





You can spend up to your credit limit. Read your agreement that came with the card.





Did you apply for the card (legal), or was it sent to you unsolicited (illegal).|||If it's tied to your checking account, it's a debit card, and unfortunately it won't build your credit. I would check out findcollegecards online. They have a huge selection of student cards. Check out those cards that will actually build your credit. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment