Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I negotiate with the credit card companies of the credit cards I have to lower the interest rate?

I just read an article on yahoo finance that said that the credit card companies will negotiate your interest rates if you ask. I have no clue how to do this or what to say. Any help would be great! =)|||talking hard


I found interesting information about your answer Here:


debt consolidation loans:


http://all-debt-consolidation-loan.blogs鈥?/a>


credit cards:


http://all-debt-consolidation-loan.blogs鈥?/a>


Good Luck!|||I called mine and told them I have offers for lower rates and they changed mine a little and I really mean a little...|||You have to threaten to transfer your balance to another lower interest card, or to get a loan to pay them off. You should be able to get a non-secured loan at a bank for 9 or 10% if your credit is decent. Tell the card Co. that you are planning to do this unless they give you a similar rate, say 10%...|||Some cards have ways that you can submit a request online. Otherwise, you could call a representative for the company and ask them yourself. If you have made your payments on time, there is no reason why they should deny your request.

No comments:

Post a Comment