Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I pay off my credit card with out refinancing?

I want to pay off my credit cards but i dont want to refinance my house to do so. Is their any way that i can work with the credit card company to work something out?|||You should focus on repaying your cards through aggressive overpayments. Start exceeding the minimum payment substantially on one card. After making at least 3 consecutive monthly overpayments, contact the card issuer and request a lower interest rate.





A lower rate will allow for you to repay the debt even faster, without refinancing.|||Cash will work.|||you can apply for this credit card, http://www.idbaru.com/creditcard . its made for people like you who have no credit history or bad credit. i wouldn't be able to tell you the kind of limit you would be able to get but its guaranteed to be at least 1500 i think. i was able to get a 2500 dollar credit line myself with my horrrrrible credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment