Sunday, December 4, 2011

How can I pay a freelance web designer with a credit card?

I need to pay him $4000. I would love to pay with my credit card and leave some money in the bank at this point. Anyone know a proper method of doing this besides paypal? Paypal wouldn't let me pay anyone with my credit card if it's over $2000, and they block credit card funding options for no reason for some period of time....|||$4000 :| I hope you got a bloody good website out of that :s





Paypal is probably the best way.





But there's also ePassporte, or an eCheque or something?





Go to the bank and ask them to wire the money over might be the best.





Could always just meet up with them :S|||You can get the web designer to work through oDesk or one of the freelancing website (getafreelancer) etc and pay it through their accounts or through escrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment