Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I get rid of xbox 360 credit card information?

I used to use my parents, but now that I have my own credit card I want to delete theirs. I already have my credit card information on my xbox 360, but my parents credit card is still the default card so I keep on accidently using theirs instead of mine. So I want to get rid of it completely...|||Good luck trying to remove your cc details .


If you goto xbox.com the link to remove the card is broken.


The callcenter staff are trianed to not allow you to remove your card.


Its a real stressful mission to remove it.


Heres how i did it ok....





Call the call center and report that the button is broken on xbox.com for removing CC details.


Now say that you have called 3 or 4 times to the call center and keep getting cut off and that you would like to speak to the team leader / manager.





Now you have thier attention also take the name of the call operator ( hard sometimes granted ) and insist that you speak to someone.


Eventually you will get some sense and your card removed , i wish you good luck!|||I tried doing the same thing. I first called them and this lady that sounded like she was not from the USA told me that I could not remove my credit card from my account !! can u believe it. its annoying because its so easy to link the credit card to xbox live but they make it so hard to remove . The lady said that if i wanted to remove it the credit card I would have to cancel my account and then go to xbox.com/ account settings, and remove the credit card online. This was not a good idea because i had just bought the 1 year gold membership two months ago, and i was gonna lose all my $50 if I cancelled my subscription, so after explaining that i just wanted to buy gold cards at my local walmart. she refunded me my $50 to my bank account, took like 2 days so i got two months free and am now selling my xbox 360 because im sick of all these propietary %26amp; expensive wireless adapters + hard drives. lol, chek it out is on ebay!


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie鈥?/a>|||you have to call them to remove it.


I tried doing something similar to what you're doing. you cant remove it from the xbox.





EDIT:


You can also go to xbox.com





My account is next to your gamerpic, in the MY XBOX drop down menu.


Then to go manage payment options


go to my account and remove other payment options

No comments:

Post a Comment