Monday, December 12, 2011

How do credit card companies exploit their clients?

Ok, so for my economics college course, I have to write a 4-6 page paper on whether or not credit card companies exploit their clients. I have the option of writing about if they do, if they don't, or both. And what does exploit even mean in this case? I've read a bunch of different stuff? I really am smart but I just feel lost, economics definitely isn't my subject=/ But please help! I don't really get the topic or what he wants out of this paper and any help is appreciated!|||They sent offers to 18 year olds and try to lure them into getting a credit card. Kids are usually irresponsible, and they often spend a lot more money than they have. This accumulates on the credit card as debt, and the interest is usually very high, so they owe a ton of money because a kid was given a credit card.





Basically, they take advantage of kids irresponsible behavior, because they know if they have a magic card that will buy them anything without having to "pay"(obviously they have to pay it later, but that doesn't matter when you want something) they will spend a lot.|||This is a no brainer. Of course credit card companies exploit their clients they have for years. It is more frequent now because George Bush loosened regulation on the credit card companies. The worst offender is CHASE Visa|||They do by existing

No comments:

Post a Comment