Monday, December 12, 2011

I started getting credit card offers for family members who live elsewhere. How can I stop this?

I already opted myself out from credit card offers. Also, why or how did my family members get associated with my address?|||I am not sure how your family members got associated with your address but I'll tell you how mine did. My uncle co-signed on a car I bought from him years ago and I would always get credit card offers for him in the mail. I told him about opting out which he was happy to do since he was receiving offers at his home as well and then it stopped!|||You should ask you family members if they have ever used you address as their own residence, if that's the cause go to the post office have them transfer the mail to your family members house, who ever is receiving offers to you home and one other thing when you get the letters write on it RETURN TO SENDER and it will get back to them or call the CO. and notify them.

No comments:

Post a Comment