Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I get a credit card shipped to me fast ASAP?

I have excellent credit and need a new credit card shipped fast . Is there any website that can expedite this process I know I can instantly get approved for any card out there. I need to take care of some personel financial obligations fast. Any suggestions? I can find sites that promise fast delivery of credit cards for those with credit in need of repair , and there are many ways to get instant approval, but I need imediate shipping upon approval, and my credit is good|||I got my capital one credit card 2 years ago...and once i got their fast-approval online they sent it to me right away. Their interest rates are not that great....but i got an option to get it in 2-3 days from that day.





I really would wait the extra couple days for a 0% interest rate card if you got good credit.





BUT CAPITAL ONE IS ONE ANSWER. WHATEVER YOU DO...don't go with Bank of AMerica they won't give you an approval until 30 days and even then you still have to wait for your card. Personal experience. hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment