Saturday, December 17, 2011

Can I cancel right after I register a Credit Card?

I want to make a Credit/Debit Card collection and I wonder if there is any problems if I just cancel a Credit Card right after I sign up?


Because all I want is just a card =].





And what happen if I can't cancel but I never use that credit card? Do I have to pay anything monthly/annually?|||Sure, you can cancel. I'm not sure why you would want to get a credit card and then immediately cancel it...this won't boost your credit score.





Your credit score is determined by looking at how well you keep up with your bills. The only way to increase it is to keep the card and maintain a small balance on it, paying each month. Otherwise, you won't see any positive change...and you might see a negative effect, if you continue this pattern of recieving and canceling cards.|||yes you can cancel without paying a fee becuase nothing was on that card.|||Yes...I know somebody who does it all the time just to get some of the free gifts that come with signing up these days. As for the fee, it gets reversed

No comments:

Post a Comment