Sunday, December 4, 2011

How can a permanent resident apply for a credit card?

I apply for a credit card but they denied my applicatiion because I don't have any credit history. I am a permanent resident and live in the US for over 2 years. How can I have a credit history? Do i have to have job before I can apply a credit card? Is there's any possible way that I can apply a credit card? What I'm gonna do? Thanks.|||You have the same right to obtain credit as any one else who lives and works in the US.





There are several ways that you can begin to establish a credit history.





1. Join a Credit Union. Get a secured loan using the money in your savings account.





2. Apply for a secured credit card. You will could get one with as little as a $300 deposit. Make sure the credit card company report to all three credit bureaus.





3. Get a friend or family member to co-sign for an unsecured loan.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment