Monday, December 12, 2011

What happens if my parents signed me up to a credit card?

For the past two years, I have kept a credit card and maintained good credit by using it on a consistent basis and paying everything back on time. About 5 minutes ago, my parents handed me a credit card with my name imprinted on it. I didn't even sign ANYTHING and I definitely don't want a 2nd credit card. What do I do in order to cancel?





I heard that if you have multiple credit cards, you have to use 10% of it, or your credit goes down.|||When you authorize use on a card they still need your signature and since you didn't sign anything they're pulling something. I would talk to them it's either a authorized card or one in your name that they applied without you knowing. Fraud is bad.|||Ask you parents is the second card issued through their account.


Then just cut the card up.|||They couldn't have obtained a credit card in your name without your signature. So what they gave you must be a card based on *their* credit, with you as an authorized user. You don't have to use it -- whether you do or don't, it won't affect your credit rating.





Why don't you just ask your parents about this? Then you'll know for sure.|||you have to give just one application for cancel the 2nd credit card

No comments:

Post a Comment