Sunday, December 4, 2011

Verification for adding an additional credit card to Paypal?

I currently have one credit card on my Paypal account which has already been verified using the verification code given on my statement. If I add another credit card to my Paypal do I have to go through the verification process again? I'm planning on spending about $400 on the new card if that helps any.|||Yes.





Every account (be it deposit account or credit card account) needs to be verified by PayPal before they will activate it. Not all banks support PayPal and some refuse to verify the use of their products (it's a very small number).|||As much as i know,this is a question with different answers,it is really depend on yourself judgement,some great resource her for reference though.http://creditcard.online-supporthome.info/shell-credit-card.html

No comments:

Post a Comment