Sunday, December 4, 2011

I want to get a credit card for the sole purpose of establishing credit. Which one should I get?

In other words, I'm not looking to get a credit card because I don't have money. I do, and I have used debit cards my whole life, but because of this I now have no credit. I want to get a credit card and maybe purchase a couple things/month with it and pay it off immediately and always on time. What kind of card should I get? Does it matter? Thank you!|||I would suggest that you go to a bank, deposit say $500.00 in a savings account. then tell them that you want to use the savings account to get a $500.00 secured credit card with the money in the savings account as "collateral" for your account. If you use it wisely then after a couple of years you can probably have them remove the "collateral" and then you will have a solid credit rating.|||Get a credit card from local bank and pay it in time. You also can use this service to avoid common mistakes while buiding credit and pre-estimate future scores for different scenarios of payments - credit-report-free.totalh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment