Sunday, December 4, 2011

How do I get credit card companies to lower my monthly payments, now that my husband has left me.?

Added husband to my credit cards, he has used them and has left me owing. How do you talk to the credit card people in order to get the best plan? What questions do I ask? I want to know the terms or words I should use?|||Call the credit card companies and talk to someone. Get the husband's name off - cancel the cards if you have to. Set up some type of payment arrangement that you can handle. The credit card people will help you as long as you stick to the arrangement that you agree to. (Do say you can pay 100 and then only pay 30) In the meantime, file for that divorce and make sure that you include these credit card expenses when splitting up the assets/liabilities.|||call you creditors and ask for payment arrangement to your advantage ,they will agree because you are still paying .


it is always better that "not paying ....you think ? explain yourself....|||If they are in good standing try and transfer the balance to a zero percent credit card. Check out http:://www.gozeropercent.com|||


the book here http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a> is a great resource for money issues, especially credit cards and banks.

No comments:

Post a Comment